Lexile Titles Database™
Education companies have the opportunity to license the Lexile Titles Database, which contains more than 275,000 informational and literary titles from hundreds of publishers. Separate databases include English and Spanish titles.
How does this database help education companies?
Access to this collection of titles allows our partner companies to enhance their products. For example, some have used the database to:
- Populate their book data, library records, website and catalogues with Lexile® measures.
- Create searches based on Lexile features.
- Connect their products’ users with appropriate reading materials.
The types of companies that license the Lexile Titles Database include:
- Library automation services providers
- Social networking catalogue websites
- Book sellers and distributors