Lexile® Measures Boost the Power of Your Products & Services
For more than 35 years, we’ve collaborated with hundreds of ed-tech companies, assessment developers and publishers to enhance their products and services with that missing link — a standardized, universal measure that ties assessment to instruction.
Working closely with our partners, we take an active, hands-on approach to all of our work. The best products available today leverage the Lexile® scale, giving our partners a clear competitive advantage. Learn more about how our team of psychometricians, data scientists and researchers with more than 600 years of combined experience can help you improve your product or service.
Over 35 million students are receiving Lexile measures from more than 65 popular reading assessments and programs. We can help you report student reading ability as Lexile measures for either an English or Spanish reading assessment in a variety of ways:
- Conduct a study that demonstrates how your existing reading or writing assessment correlates with the Lexile scale.
- Develop and implement custom reading assessments that report Lexile measures.
- Lease your test items to build an assessment that reports Lexile measures. This option is only available for English reading assessments.
Learn more about how to have your assessment or product report Lexile measures for students.
Get Lexile Measures for Reading Materials
Over 100 million books, articles and websites have received Lexile text measures. Here are the ways you can provide Lexile measures for your English or Spanish reading materials.
For publishers and content developers:
- Obtain certified Lexile measures by submitting materials for measurement to our Lexile Resource Measurement team. Learn more about the process!
- Evaluate the reading demand of your materials while developing content by using our Lexile Analyzer®. Explore the different subscriptions to the Lexile Analyzer and discover which one is the best fit for your needs.
For booksellers and ed tech providers:
- Access Lexile measures for a collection of over 275,000 books by licensing our Lexile Titles Database™. Find out how to get started.
Leverage the Lexile Scale to Build Vocabulary Lists & Activities
We offer a service that identifies words a student should know when reading a book or piece of text. These vocabulary words are challenging, relevant and consequential. Check out our Lexile PowerV™ Vocabulary Service today.
Staff & Sales Training
- We provide custom training for your sales and sales training staff to help them gain a foundational understanding of The Lexile® Framework for Reading and how it can be applied to accelerate student achievement.
- Together with your company, we develop proof points to tie the Lexile competitive advantage to what matters most to your customers — state and national standards, college and career readiness and measuring literacy progress.
Learn more about our offerings for educating and training your staff on the Lexile Framework and The Quantile® Framework for Mathematics.
Predictive Analytics & Big Data
Forecasting reading growth and providing an interpretive lens for reading performance are key to ensuring students succeed in reading and meet specific goals. We offer a tool to forecast reading growth, as well as data sets and services to provide an interpretive framework to student performance or text complexity, like student norm data and Lexile measures for in-demand careers. Discover the predictive analytics and data-driven services we offer.