Education Companies Using Quantile® Measures
Quantile measures are an increasingly common standard for math assessment and instruction across the United States. The best education companies in the world have partnered with us to incorporate the Quantile Framework for Mathematics into their products and services.
Types of Companies That Use Quantile Measures
- Assessment developers and publishers
- Curriculum developers
- Textbook publishers
- Ed tech companies
How Companies Use Quantile Measures
Companies use Quantile measures to help educators get a complete picture of their students’ math abilities and find materials to accelerate their learning. Our education company partners develop products that specifically help educators with:
- Screening and assessment for early intervention.
- Predictive measurements for college and career readiness tests, like the SAT®.
- Aligning assessment scores with state standards and objectives.
- Differentiating math instruction.
- Computer-based, adaptive math instruction.
See Products & Services Offering Quantile Measures
Explore the different types of tests and products that report out Quantile measures for students and learning materials.