Communications Strategies & Templates for State Leaders
To make using Lexile and Quantile measures even easier, we offer the following templates and suggested language for key first steps, email/newsletter campaigns and social media. You can use these templates for communicating to educators and parents through score reports, website descriptions, press releases and more. We also provide Lexile and Quantile fact sheets and resources that you can share with educators and parents.
How to Use These Resources
Our Communications Guide provides an overview of strategies, communications resources, as well as key messages, fact sheets and online resources to use by audience.
Suggested Language for Key First Steps
- Descriptive Text for Score Reports
- Descriptive Text for Your Website (includes new Hub updates)
- Sample Press Release (Initial Announcement)
- Sample Press Release (Renewal)
- Textbook Adoption Letter
Suggested Language for Email/Newsletter Campaigns
Descriptive Text for Use With Educators
- Reading & Math Tools for Educators (includes new Hub updates)
- Fluctuation in Test Scores
- College and Career Readiness
- Early Reading
- Summer Learning
Descriptive Text for Use With Parents
- Reading & Math Tools for Parents (includes new Hub updates)
- Summer Learning
Social Media Sample Posts
We have developed sample social media posts (includes new Hub updates) you can use in your communications to educators and parents throughout the year.
Fact Sheets & Resources
Here are fact sheets and resources about our metrics and how to use them.
For Both Educators & Parents
- Hub Informational Flyer
- Please use this link to share: lexile.com/hub-flyer-pdf
- Lexile & Quantile Infographics
- lexile.com/infographic-pdf & quantiles.com/infographic-pdf
- Lexile & Quantile Maps | ADA Accessible Lexile & Quantile Versions
- lexile.com/map-11×17-pdf & quantiles.com/map-11×17-pdf | lexile.com/map-11×17-pdf-accessible & quantiles.com/map-11×17-pdf-accessible
- Lexile & Quantile Educator Guides
- Please use these links to share: lexile.com/educator-guide-pdf | quantiles.com/educator-guide-pdf
- Lexile Librarian Guide
- Lexile & Quantile Managing Multiple Measures Resource Centers
- Lexile & Quantile Grade Range Webpages
- New! Lexile and Quantile Overview Video | ¿Habla español? Vea aquí.
- Lexile & Quantile Parent Guides | ADA Accessible Lexile & Quantile Versions
- Please use these links to share: lexile.com/parent-guide-pdf & quantiles.com/parent-guide-pdf | lexile.com/parent-guide-pdf-accessible | quantiles.com/parent-guide-pdf-accessible
- Lexile & Quantile Interpreting Test Results Resource Centers
- Lexile & Quantile Grade Range Webpage
- Family Handout: How To Support a Child’s Reading and Math Skills at Home
Summer Learning Resources
Find a Book and the Summer Math Challenge are tools to promote learning during the summer. We offer flyers, web banners and more to help combat summer learning loss.